It is compulsory to fill in all the fields for a correct registration
*Student Proof = please provide a copy of your student ID, it MUST be sent together with your Registration Form (Junior delegate = enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD program. Student fee does not apply for PostDoc programs)
**Includes lunches, coffee-breaks and touristic visit. If the accompanying person wants to have the documentation of the congresses and assist to the conferences, must pay a full delegate fee
VAT Taxes are included in the final price
For papers to be included in the conference program and appear in the conference publications, at least one author must be registered by the early registration deadline (May 1st, 2018) and attend the conference to present the paper.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- · ACCESS TO ALL SESSIONS (oral and poster)*
- · BRIEFCASE (with pen, paper notebook, lanyard, pen-drive)*
- · PROGRAM OF THE CONGRESS*
- · ABSTRACTS BOOK IN PEN DRIVE*
- · COMPLETE COMMUNICATIONS APPLICATION IN PEN DRIVE*
- · ALL PRINTED MATERIAL OF THE CONFERENCE*
- · COFFEE BREAKS (all days of the conference)
- · LUNCHES (all days of the conference)
- · INVITATION TO THE SOCIAL/CULTURAL TOUR IN MADRID
- · INVITATION TO THE CLOSING COCKTAIL WITH A CLASSICAL CHAMBERT MUSIC CONCERT
(*) Except for accompanying persons.
Authors attending to the conference can publish:
- Up to 2 abstracts with one page each, published in an E lectronic Book of Abstracts with ISBN – revised by congress scientific committee
- up to 2 Full Papers with four pages each, published in an Electronic Book Proceedings with an independent ISBN – revised by congress scientific committee
- Full paper in a scientific journal associated to the conference – 8 to 12 pages recommended – see web page for details – revision process take by the respective scientific journal as usual peer review process
(Please note that any taxes charged by paypal must be paid by the congressperson. We must receive the correct value corresponding to your fee)
Please include the reference of your work in the description of your bank transference. You can find the reference of your work on the acceptance notification e-mail we’ve sent you.
VISA INVITATION LETTERS REQUEST FORM (before filling the form, please read carefully the following instructions)
Invitation letters take our administrative department between 7-14 days to process. Please fill out all the required information on the form completely to the best of your ability and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the documents requested.
Important information regarding VISA invitation letters (please read):
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- If you are presenting a paper, include the title and session in which the paper will be presented, or if you are exhibiting, please indicate so in your request.
- Please note that each individual requesting an invitation letter must fill out a separate form.
- All letters will be sent in PDF form to the email address provided. If a paper letter is required, please respond to the email. Requested paper letters will be sent complimentary through airmail. This option may take a few weeks to arrive.
- Sciknowledge European Conferences reserves the right to request further information regarding the company or affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests.
- We recommend that you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the preregistration cutoff may result in a cancellation fee.
- Sciknowledge European Conferences will only process each VISA invitation letter after the person who requested it has paid at least 50% of the corresponding registration fee.
- To obtain your VISA invitation letter, your e-mail and address must be from an I+d+i institution, i.e., we won’t send VISA invitation letters to e-mails from gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com etc)
- When filling the VISA invitation letter request form, please don’t forget to send us a document which proves that you make part of your institution. We will need you also to send us copy of your nacional identification card/passport. The documents must be sent in colour and with a minimum resolution of 300 ppp.
- Please note Sciknowledge European Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by Sciknowledge European Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, Sciknowledge European Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Spain Ministry of Foreign, nor will Sciknowledge European Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the Spain Foreign Ministry or the Embassy of Spain on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual has been denied.
Questions about the Visa Invitation Letter application process, contact: