2) Registrations cancelled between 15-30th June,
3) Registrations cancelled between 1-10th July,
4) As of July 10th nothing will be refunded
In the 2nd, 3rd and 4th cases, we
Cancellation policy in the events of natural disasters/calamities:
- Conference organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates/attendees that result from cancelled flights and/or natural disasters/calamities.
- The Organizers will have the right to cancel/postpone the conference during natural disasters/calamities. In this case, the Scientific Federation will provide opportunity for the registered delegates/attendees to transfer their registration fee to any future/related Scientific Federation conferences.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates/attendees, either during, or after the conference.